* The Saker .. Eliot Cohen
» Vineyard Saker, Scotts Humor, In the Now, Russia Today, Ann Coulter, Benjamin Netanyahu, Matt Schlapp, Eliot A Cohen
* 21 Feb: The Saker: A former (?) Mossad officer predicts that Trump will be impeached on grounds of treason.
* EoP v WiP NWO Neg: 10 Feb: Judge Napolitano .. The Corbett Report: Estopia News: William Clark Talks about Petrodollar Warfare. Michael X Speaks: The Petrodollar War Machine. Truth: Peak Oil, Fractional Reserve Banking and the Petro Dollar. Simon Reeves: Petro Dollar: Iraq War conspiracy. Nixon took World off Gold Standard when Peak Oil hit American Oil Fields: Peak Oil documentaries: Crude Impact; Collapse; A Crude Awakening: The Oil Crash; There’s No Tomorrow; The End of Suburbia; Oil Smoke and Mirrors; Blind Spot; The Power of Community: How Cuba Survived Peak Oil.
* IG: 17-02-21_eopmc_ecohen-schlapp-quigley.
* Tygae: EoP Leg Sub / EoP NWO SCO: EoP v Nobel, EoP PoW Sub, EoP Cop21, EoP WT, EoP NTE GMA POTUS, EoP Axis MilNec Evac, EoP v WiP NWO Neg.
Vineyard Saker: @VineyardSaker; Scotts Humor: @ScottsHumor; In the Now: @IntheNow_tweet; Russia Today: @RT_com; Ann Coulter: @AnnCoulter; Benjamin Netanyahu: @netanyahu; Matt Schlapp: @mschlapp; Eliot A Cohen: @EliotACohen
Scotts Humor: 21 Feb 2017: 18:24 hrs: .@IntheNow_tweet @RT_com Your guest A former (?) Mossad officer predicts that Trump will be impeached, by the Saker http://thesaker.is/a-former-mossad-officer-predicts-that-trump-will-be-impeached-on-grounds-of-treason/ pic.twitter.com/JihtC1uN5G
EoP MILED Clerk: 21 Feb 2017: 23:41 hrs: @ScottsHumor @IntheNow_tweet @RT_com @VineyardSaker EoP comment at: http://eop-v-wip.tygae.org.za/2017/02/21-feb-the-saker/ @AnnCoulter @netanyahu @mschlapp @EliotACohen pic.twitter.com/CZ5r9PG6IA
Today they are neocons ditching MILO, when the Weimar Petrodollar collapse hits full force; they shall overnight be white supremacist nationalists ready to place Jews, Gypsies and non-europeans in ovens for a paycheck.
M Schlapp Are ACU Conservative going to ban other CPAC Pedophile endorsers: i.e. Donald Trump & Mike Pence. CC: Dept of Defense: Re: Does Donald Trump want honest SECDEFUS Intel Reports, to be EoP honest with Donalds Voter children?
— EoP MILED Clerk: 20 Feb 2017: 10:32 hrs
“The working class in the United States is much smaller than we might assume, since most American workers are seeking to rise socially, to help their children to rise socially, and are considerably concerned with status symbols. Such people, even if laborers, are not working class, but are rather petty bourgeoisie. The real working class are rather relaxed, have present rather than future preference, generally worry very little about their status in the eyes of the world, enjoy their ordinary lives, including food, esex, and leisure, and have little desire to change their jobs and positions. They are generally relaxed, have a tastef or broad humor, are natural, direct, and friendly, without large basic insecurities of personality. The world depression, by destroying their jobs and economic security, much reduced this group, which was always proportionally smaller in America, the land of aspiration for everyone, than in Europe.
“The second most numerous group in the United States is the pretty bourgeoisie, including millions of persons who regard themselves as middle class and are under all the middle-class anxieties and pressures, but often earn less money than unionized laborers. As a result of these things, they are often very insecure, envious, filled with hatreds, and are generally the chief recruits for any Radical Right, Fascist, or hate campaigns against any group that is different or which refuses to conform to middle-class values. Made up of clerks, shopkeepers, and vast numbers of office workers in business, government, finance, and education, these tend to regard their white-collar status as the chief value in life, and live in an atmosphere of envy, pettiness, insecurity, and frustration. They form the major portion of the Republican Party’s supporters in the towns of America, as they did for the Nazis in Germany thirty years ago.”
— Carroll Quigley, Tragedy and Hope: A History of the World In Our Time.
If a system of death camps were set up in the United States of the sort we had seen in Nazi Germany, one would find sufficient personnel for those camps in any medium-sized American town. – Stanley Milgram
– EoP MILED Clerk: Eliot Cohen.