Quotes, documentaries and books by conscious or unconscious Masonic War is Peace culture psychologists, detailing their evidence that Masonic War is Peace ‘mental disorders’ are not based upon scientific evidence.
“There is no such thing as mental illness. Psychiatric diagnosis of “mental disorders” is just a way of stigmatising behaviour that society does not want to live with. Psychiatry thrives on coercion and is replacing religion as a form of social control.” – Dr. Thomas Szasz
“Biological psychology/psychiatry is a total perversion of medicine and science, and a fraud.” – Neurologist Fred Baughman, The ADHD Fraud: How Psychiatry Makes “Patients” of Normal Children.
“Going to a psychiatrist has become one of the most dangerous things a person can do.” – Peter Breggin, MD; Toxic Psychiatry.
“There is no such thing as a mental disorder. A mental disorder is whatever someone says it is, and if the person saying “This is a mental disorder”, has enough power and influence, then people believe ‘Oh, that is a mental disorder’.” – Dr. Paula Caplan, Harvard
“The entire enterprise of defining mental disorder is pointless, at least in so far as the goal is to allow us to recognize “genuine” or “true” disorders” – Dr. Mary Boyle, Schizophrenia: A Scientific Delusion?
“DSM is a book of tentatively assembled agreements. Agreements don‟t always make sense, nor do they always reflect reality. You can have agreements among experts without validity. Even if you could find four people who agreed that the earth is flat, that the moon is made of green cheese, that smoking cigarettes poses no health risks, or that politicians are never corrupt, such agreements do not establish truth.” – Herb Kutchins and Stuart Kirk: Making us Crazy: DSM: The Psychiatric Bible and the Creation of Mental Disorders
“To admit the central role of value judgments and cultural norms [in the creation of the DSM] is to give the whole game away. The DSM has to be seen as reliable and valid, or the whole enterprise of medical psychiatry collapses.” – Lucy Johnstone, The Users and Abusers of Psychiatry
“[Alleged Mental Disorders] are based on a grab-bag of checklists for disorders that are published in a book called the DSM; which is the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. There are no statistics in this book, by the way. That just makes it sound more scientific.” — Dr Margaret Hagen, Professor of Psychology, Boston University, Whores of the Court: The Fraud of Psychiatric Testimony and the Rape of American Justice.
- Whores of the Court: The Fraud of Psychiatric Testimony and the Rape of American Justice, Margaret A. Hagen, Ph.D
- The Second Sin, Thomas Szasz
- Coercion as Cure: A Critical History of Psychiatry, Thomas Szasz
- Insanity: The Idea and its Consequences, Thomas Szasz
- Law, Liberty and Psychiatry, Thomas Szasz
- A Lexicon of Lunacy: Metaphoric Malady, Moral Responsibility and Psychiatry, Thomas Szasz
- Liberation by Oppression: A Comparative Study of Slavery and Psychiatry, Thomas Szasz
- The Age of Madness: The history of Involuntary Mental Hospitalization, Thomas Szasz
- The Manufacture of Madness: A Comparative Study of the Inquisition and the Mental Health Movement, Thomas Szasz
- The Myth of Mental Illness: Foundations of a Theory of Personal Conduct, Thomas Szasz
- The Myth of Psychotherapy, Thomas Szasz
- Psychiatry: The Science of Lies, Thomas Szasz
- The Therapeutic State: Psychiatry in the Mirror of Current Events, Thomas Szasz
- The ADHD Fraud: How Psychiatry Makes “Patients” of Normal Children, Fred A. Bauchmann, Jr, MD
- Toxic Psychiatry, Peter Breggin, MD
- They Say You’re Crazy: How the Worlds Most Powerful Psychiatrists Decide Who’s Normal, Paula J. Caplan Ph.D
- Schizophrenia: A Scientific Delusion, Mary Boyle
- Making us Crazy: DSM: The Psychiatric Bible and the Creation of Mental Disorders, Herb Kutchins & Stuart A Kirk
- Users and Abusers of Psychiatry: A Critical Look at Traditional Psychiatric Practice, Lucy Johnstone
- Dr Jeffrey Schaler: Psychologist and Professor at American University; speech upon receipt of the 2006 Thomas Szasz Award – Psychiatry is a Fraud.
- Dr John Breeding; Psychologist short clarification discussion about Political Psychiatry, Social Control and Big Pharma.
- Dr Paula J Caplan, author of: They Say You’re Crazy: How The World’s Most Powerful Psychiatrists Decide Who’s Normal: Losing Labels to Find Ourselves.
- Dr Mary Boyle: Is clinical psychology fearful of social context?. Why we might be, why it matters and what we might do about it.
- CCHR: The Marketing of Madness: Are we all Insane?: “The definitive documentary on psychotropic drugging—this is the story of the high-income partnership between drug companies and psychiatry which has created an $80 billion profit from the peddling of psychotropic drugs to an unsuspecting public. But appearances are deceiving. How valid are psychiatrist’s diagnoses—and how safe are their drugs? Digging deep beneath the corporate veneer, this three-part documentary exposes the truth behind the slick marketing schemes and scientific deceit that conceal a dangerous and often deadly sales campaign.” Youtube: Marketing of Madness.
- CCHR: Diagnostics and Statistical Manual: Psychiatry’s Deadliest Scam: “It’s 943 pages long and lists out 374 mental “disorders.” It is the basis for the listing of mental disorders in the International Classification of Diseases that is used throughout the world. And though it weighs less than five pounds, its influence pervades all aspects of modern society: our governments, our courts, our military, our media and our schools. Using it, psychiatrists can enforce psychiatric drugging, seize your children and even take away your most precious personal freedoms. It is psychiatry’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, and it is the engine that drives a $330 billion psychiatric industry. But is there any proof behind the DSM? Or is it nothing more than an elaborate pseudoscientific sham?” – Youtube: The DSM: Psychiatry’s Deadliest Scam
- CCHR: Psychiatry: An Industry of Death: “Through rare historical and contemporary footage and interviews with more than 160 doctors, attorneys, educators, survivors and experts on the mental health industry and its abuses, this riveting documentary blazes the bright light of truth on the brutal pseudoscience and multi-billion dollar fraud that is psychiatry. We think you have the right to know the cold, hard facts about psychiatry, its practitioners and the threat they pose to our children. Governments, insurance companies and private individuals pay billions of dollars each year to psychiatrists in pursuit of cures that psychiatrists admit do not exist. Psychiatry’s “therapies” have caused millions of deaths.” Youtube: Psychiatry: An Industry of Death
- CCHR: The Hidden Enemy: Inside Psychiatry’s Covert Agenda: “Today, with militaries of the world awash in psychiatry and psychiatric drugs, 23 soldiers and veterans are committing suicide every day. Psychiatrists say we need more psychiatry. But should we trust them? Or is psychiatry the hidden enemy? Featuring interviews with over 80 soldiers and experts, this penetrating documentary shatters the façade to reveal the real culprits who are destroying our world’s militaries from within. The most dangerous enemy is the one you never suspect.” Youtube: Psychiatry in the Military: The Hidden Enemy.
- CCHR: The Age of Fear: Psychiatry’s Reign of Terror: “Filmed in Germany and Austria, The Age of Fear: Psychiatry’s Reign of Terror, draws from over 80 interviews of psychiatric experts, historians and survivors. Containing shocking personal testimonies and stark inside footage, the documentary tells the true story of psychiatry’s sordid history and current practices, revealing how its reliance on brutality and coercion has not changed since the moment it was born.” Youtube: Age of Fear: Psychiatry’s Reign of Terror.